Eothen is a not for profit fee charging charity, with residents paying a competitive fee for the care that we provide.
Any surplus made is invested in continuous maintenance and development of our homes to safeguard the future of the charity.
Fees quoted are for self-funded residents, we also welcome those in receipt of local authority funding, but we do ask for a top-up, dependent on individual circumstances and discussed prior to admission.
Residential care cost per week – Gosforth
- Single room – £810 per week
- Double room occupied by 1 person – £870 per week
- Respite room – £890 per week
Residential care cost per week – Whitley Bay
- Single room – £798 per week
- Double room occupied by 1 person – £857 per week
- Respite room – £878 per week
Dementia care cost per week – Wallsend
- Single room – £1,050 per week
- Double room – Not available
- Respite room – £1,155 per week
Care fees are reviewed annually in March and are paid by direct debit on the first working day of the month. Full fees are chargeable for any periods of absence from the home including hospital admissions.